- Local Compliance.
2.1. If the Website or the Website Content (as defined below), including the products and services described therein, is contrary to local laws or regulations, you are not authorized to access or use the Website. We make no representation that the services, products or content on the Website is appropriate pursuant to local laws or regulations. Those who choose to access this Website from locations other than the United States do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
2.2. “Website Content” means all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, products, services or other material that are displayed, used, or otherwise incorporated into the Website.
- License to Use.
3.2. You may not: (i) remove any trademarks, copyright notices, or any other notice contained in any Website Content; (ii) reproduce, download (other than page caching), modify, publish, distribute, transmit, disseminate, broadcast (other than sharing Website Content via Facebook, Twitter and other similar social media products in a manner that We deem appropriate), transfer, license, sell, rent, lease, adapt, create derivative works based upon, publicly display or perform, or in any way exploit any Website Content; (iii) frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Website Content; (iv) disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any of the Website Content; (v) attempt to hack any portion of the Website, or to defeat or overcome any encryption technology or security measures implemented by Us; (vi) interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or the servers or networks connected to, or operated in connection with, the Website; or (vii) violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Intellectual Property. All Website Content is owned by Us and various third parties. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Website Content without the written permission of Us or such other party that may own the Website Content. All trademarks on the Website, including the Our logos, are owned exclusively by Us and various third parties.
- Material Sent to Us. Any information, material, or products sent to Us will be deemed NOT to be confidential (except as set forth in Our. By sending Us any information, material or content, you grant Us an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid, transferable, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit, distribute and create derivative works of those materials and information, without any accounting to you.
- No Warranties. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO THE WEBSITE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Limitation of Liability. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM, ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH, OR OTHERWISE RELATED TO THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT, PRODUCTS or SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH, HYPERLINKED OR OTHERWISE PROVIDED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THIS WEBSITE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Termination. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) without notice.